We just hosted our first Twitter driven event. Four customers that routinely use our Smartsourcing feature tweeted their thoughts to 10 questions from our moderator and from the audience. As panel discussions go, I thought it went extremely well.
Twitter forces the conversation into only the most salient points. Combine that with real life statistics and what you get is a the list of notes you likely would have taken had you attended a full fledged, verbosity laden panel event. Here are the tweets ordered not by time posted, but rather by the subject matter. The format made this easy as well.
You can see the conversation stream version here.
- Bradford Shimp, founder/owner of AllBizAnswers.com and Idea Anglers
- Matt Korte, Creative Director , Access eForms
- Ayush Agarwal, analyst, Madrona Venture Fund
- Rachel Fishkis, executive assistant, Plain White Press
- Maria Colacurcio, co-founder, Smartsheet
We plan to continue to conduct these. The feedback and information we collected in the main twitter stream as well as around the edges rivaled more mature well oiled venues.
Check out the next one at #crowdwork